Here at Blogger.com I have the ability to add 10 pages to my homepage. I can build one for each of my core questions, then add information to each as I find it. This could be a good file system for this information.
1. What is a military retirement worth? (What would an annuity cost that would throw off the income that a taxable military retirement does?)
2. How much life insurance would you need to offset the benefit of the Survivor Benefit Plan(SBP)? Is the SBP the best way to insure income for my spouse?
3. Should I roll my Thrift Savings Account plan into a traditional IRA? If so, how should I allocate my proceeds?
4. What are my retirement benefits? What does the VA have to offer?
5. How much will my health care benefits cost? How much freedom of choice will I have?
6. Will I be able to keep my dental care coverage? What about my family?
7. Where will my children be able to attend college and be charged as "in-state" residents?
8. Where can I live so that my military retirement income is tax-free?
9. What will my cost of living be in retirement? How can I make up the difference?
10. What life insurance programs will I be eligible for? Other than SBP, how much do I need?