YMM Reading List

Sunday, February 14, 2010

1.9% Pay Increase Suggested for 2011

The Military Times newspapers have reported that the Obama administration has proposed a 1.4% pay increase for 2011. Representative Joe Wilson has proposed an additional 0.5% increase for a total of 1.9%. Now, that's the smallest increase since 1962, but considering that the social security cost of living allowance didn't increase at all, that's not too bad.

Now, will this increase go through? Probably, but if it is looked at for budget tightening, we'll report it here ASAP.

No comments: